Annual evaluation: Exceeds expectations in all categories. Answers one third of total volume of office contacts in an office of twenty. Multiple merit awards.
Annual salary evaluation: Cost of living increase. Nothing more.
Fuck you. I’m out.
The light’s winning. True Detective S01E08
- Rust: “Yeah, I think you remember how I never watched the TV until I was 17, so there wasn’t much to do up there but walk around, explore, and...”
- Marty: “And look up at the stars and make up stories. Like what?”
- Rust: “I tell you Marty I been up in that room looking out those windows every night here just thinking, it’s just one story. The oldest.”
- Marty: “What’s that?”
- Rust: “Light versus dark.”
- Marty: “Well, I know we ain’t in Alaska, but it appears to me that the dark has a lot more territory.”
- Rust: “Yeah, you’re right about that.(...) You’re looking at it wrong, the sky thing.”
- Marty: “How’s that?”
- Rust: “Well, once there was only dark. You ask me, the light’s winning.”
I’m hung over, I might lose my right eye, my knee isn’t capable of bending, and I have to work in the morning.
But I feel fucking great.
Beer festivals make me rethink my life.
Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.